Tuesday, June 9, 2009


TA-DA! Here she is-- my Park Avenue Princess, with one request from good ole Santa Baby, just a simple mink sable. ;)
I used Bazzill cardstock (smoky gray, black), DCWV printed paper and silver metallic, and GP white. The image is from The Greeting Farm , coloring with Copics and Prisma markers, black beetle sugar coating from Doodlebug Designs around the collar, crystal effects on hair bow. Finished off with 3/4" white grosgrain ribbon and silver thread.
Doesn't she just look like she will get what she wants????????
This card had an added challenge for me because all my stampign and creative supplies are shoved in boxes and buried as I am painting my crafting space, so I had to use the supplies that wer visable on a tabletop and immediately available. Not too bad with limited supplies, huh?
p.s.-- I designed this card for a Christmas themed swap on SCS

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh Jen! This is fabulous! I love the way you did her hair in different shades of gray. BRILLIANT! I wanted to use Lily for my challenge but couldn't think of anything. You rocked it my friend! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cheated-- these are for a christmas swap too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Jen! I love how you colored the image and paired it with the adorable sentiment you came up with!

    ReplyDelete