Wednesday, June 17, 2009

O M G ~ Have U CN THIS?!?!?

If you subscribe to Joni's (Enabler's) blog, I am sure you have, but if not, these are the CUTEST little doodles at Whimsie Doodles . Go ahead, go check'em orts ut!

In the mean time, I am looking for idea for a shoebox swap I am participating in later in July. Got any ideas? PLEASE SHARE, I am drawing a blank, as I am totally focused on the 300 wedding invites, response cards, programs, and inserts I am making for a friend. I will post pics of my mock-ups laters. And as a surprise, I am also making her thnk you cards, or at least part of them :wink: And I am sure I will whip up the shower invites too!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to be one busy girl! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me either! ~ I hope it is good!

    ReplyDelete