Wednesday, June 17, 2009



Here is my creation for a Shoebox Swap for the HPC (if you are one, you know what that is) over on SCS. It is based upon the CAS Challenge on SplitcoastStampers. This card is 5x5 square, I used SU! Crayon Cuties, and "Just a Note" from Prickly Pear stamps. Ink is Brocade Blue and Real Red from Stampin Up!, miscellaneous embelli's from JoAnn's.
---------------------------------------------------------------->>

This is another Clear and Simple Challenge from SCS and the wedding themed challenge over at The Pink Elephant. My friend is getting married 10/10/09, and asked me to design her invites, response cards, programs, and ALL OF IT. This is a card I made for her and her hubby-to-be, I will insert one of the best gifts ever-- a gift card to a restaurant-- and give to them as a gift, in addition to the stationery. Congrats, Michelle and Nathan!
(Their (Her) wedding colors are Earthy Sage and Chocolate, and I REALLY like the Tangerine Tango as an accent color.

This is a surprise I am also making for her, 300 thank you cards, in addition to the other sets of 300 stationery. These gotta be clean and simple in order for me to do 300!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards Jen! Glad you took my advise and took a peak at the CAS thread. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is cute Jen! I love that color combo, the brown and green with a bit of orange is so pretty together! Your ribbon is so sweet too. Is it a gc to the Cheeseburger place? LOL! JK!

    ReplyDelete