Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Halloweenies




<------------ Here's the DigiPhrase





And here's what I created!
<------------------------
A scalloped tag for a swap on SCS-- I cut out with Nesties large classic and scallop ovals. Cardstock is all Bazzill, pattern paper is from Target Dollar Spot (last year!), image is Michael's $1 wood mounted stamp. Colored with copics, heat embossed, and crystal effecrts on the eyes.












Swivels open with an eyelet to hold the layers together.

Trick~ or ~ Treat~ Enjoy this SWEET!

3 comments:

  1. Cute tag Jen! Halloween is one of my favorites and will be here before you know...

    Thanks for the digi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did I know YOU would post? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute! Halloween is my next favorite holiday after 4th of July!! I've already been thinking about my Halloween treats this year and you gave me even more incentive to get going!!

    ReplyDelete