Saturday, August 15, 2009

Things are *sew* simple over at The Greeting Farm! The challenge this week was to incorporate stitching on the project-- whether it is machine, hand, or faux, we had to show you our threads!

This card has hand-stitching on it, more like anchor stitches, not the traditional zig-zag or line of stitching you would think. Is this type of stitching included? I dunno, but it is my best effort. Those of you who know me, know I do not sew at all, so this challenge is a reach for me! The layout is from Digital Tuesday Challenge sketch #19.

Details:
Cardstock: DCWV slate blue#3; Coredinations Hot Pink; DCWV Grade School Stack DP
Ink: none
Stamps: TGF Dorothy Digital Anya; "Teaching form the heart" Digi-Migi from SIWS by Jen
Accessories/Tools: 1/8" hole punch; twine; heart brads; crystal effects; red DMC floss
Copics/Prisma/Markers: Stampin Write Blush Blossom; gold twinkelette, red twinkelette; PM-197 Green Tea; Y15 Cadium Yellow, W-5 Warm Gray #5

2 comments:

  1. I love the digital Dorothy Anya! Somehow I'd missed that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen, I love the image and fab sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete