Sunday, August 16, 2009


Mojo Monday, on Sunday! ;) I was so ahead of what I needed to do, so I went looking for some challenges, and I came across TPE#27 for brown, turquoise, and a neutral. (plaid is a neutral, right??) and Mojo Monday #99 sketch. Now, whether I actually stuck to the EXACT requirements, that is up for debate, but this is my take on the challenges for a card i needed for a co-worker.

Details:
Cardstock: DCWV espresso#1, turquoise #1; GP white; DCWV Grade School Stack
Ink: none
Stamps: SIWS by Jen "Explore. Dream. Discover."
Accessories/Tools: 1/16" hole punch; flower brads; 5/8" orange satin ribbon; dimensional tape

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jen!! Love the textured background with your digi. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete