Saturday, July 28, 2012

CAS 180 Sketch by Darcie1 on Splitcoaststampers


So,... after not having a stamping mojo for a long time, as well as being consumed with other activities, I finally sat down tonight to do something.  I didn't care what I created, just wanted to make SOMETHING, and here it is, a card for the CAS Challenges on SplitcoaststampersThis challenge (CAS 180) was to created a card based on a sketch by Darcie1.  I am pretty pleased with this card overall, however, now I see the phrase is slightly askew.  I will have to fix that!

Supplies:  Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock, Real Red clasic ink, Simple Snowflake stamp, Jumbo Snowflake Punch, Best Yet stamp set

Colorbox Dragonfly Black pigment ink, Stampendous Detail Silver embossing ink, Snowflake embossing folder & Cuttlebug embossing system

No comments:

Post a Comment