Sunday, November 6, 2011

Clip This!


Are these not C U T E?!?!?! I remember using the masonite clipboards, pattern paper and layers upon layers upon layers, and a few more layers of Modge Podge. I hate that! It was so messy and gooey, and gah-ross! Now, with these clear plastic clipboards it is easy-schmeasy with some Cricut self-adhesive vinyl stuff or Core'dinations self-adhesive cardstock.
Ok, since these cuties are gifts for Karsyn's teachers, I wanted to make them adorable! I mean, really, what teacher does not need a clipboard? (I have 3, and the buckeye one above is for me too, making a current total of 4 clipboard for me!) I chose the image I wanted to cut out, selected the color of self-adhesive cardstock or Cricut vinyl, and programed the ole' Cricut to cut. I simply did the peel-n-stick, and VIOLA! The images are on the back of the clipboard and show through, but the names are on the top near the bottom. Goodness knows I didn't want to deal with letter reversals!
Thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment