Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oh, So Punny!

The theme this week over on Splitcoast Stampers Clean and Simple Challenges is to have a play on words, and being an english teacher, I absolutely love puns! So here goes:
This first photo is the "treat" my daughter is passing out to her classmates on the last day of school. On the front of the tag there is a a sunshine from SU! Crayon Cuties (i think!). On the back side it says, "Have a SUN-sational Summer!"
Next up is the card I made for her teachers. on the outside is a simple flower blooming from a heart. The inside reads, "Bloom where you are planted." The stamp is an old one from Heidi Grace clear stamp set named "Tag Time."
This card, along with the next two, are digital stamps from Pink Petticoat stamps. So many of their sets are pun related, but these animals really get me. As a teacher, I love to keep several TY and get well cards on hand to use as needed. These were SUP-AH simple to make, so I will probably make up a few dozen to keep on hand next year. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment