Sunday, January 30, 2011

Peek-A-Boo! Here I am!

Most of you probably thoughts I vanished off the face of the Internet, but nope! I'm here, barely hanging on, though. First it was soccer season, then the holidays, and now we have a dog and I an teaching a class at a local university in adition to my regular job as a teacher. PHEW! Anyways, I have been working on some new stuff, and I wanted to share with you all.

Here is a treat bag-a-lope that I made for the children at the babysitters. My daughter goes to a sitter in the afternoons after preschool, and the kids range in age from 6 mo. to 9 years, plus the sitter three own teenagers. I always try to send special treats for the holidays and birthdays, and I thought this was darling! Inside the package are animal crackers, wild animals, that is!

You can get the digital stamp here.

Stop by tomorrow for another valentine treat


No comments:

Post a Comment