Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sadly, I admit this card isthe first one I have made in over a month! With working on the house, wrapping up the school year, and planning summer vacations, I have been slightly busy to say the least. But we can bring on smmer now~ time to play, create, and celebrate!

One of the coolest things about our new house is our neighbors. They are wonderful people, AND she is into paper crafting like I am! Yesterday I went over to her house to play with the cricut, then last night she came over here and I showed her how to stamp. Ok, really, my 4 year old showed her how. And now we are ready to create and play for most of the summer.

THEN, about half an hour ago, my B-I-L called to say his fiancee is coming here from Russia on June 23rd. They are getting married that weekend, then we are hosting a small family reception here. WOOHOOO~~ I will make cards for them of course, and a bunch of otehre paper crafts too, I am sure.

Anyways, back to the card pictured. This card is for 3 different challenges, CAS #70 theme challenge to use a quote, verse, or saying, Color Combo 272 Real Red, Bermuda Bay, and Kraft, and Tuesday Morning Sketches #49.


Thanks for looking, I am off to try to create some more cards on this rainy blah day.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card! I love that saying. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Jen!! Love the colors and CAS look!! Looks like you are going to have a fun filled summer!!
    Big Hugs~
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete