Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hello out there!

I'm sure you have been wondering if I was still alive or not, and the short answer is "YES!" Ever since we moved into this house, all my creative efforts have gone to remodeling and decorating this home. I am happy to say that there is only two more rooms to paint-- my bedroom and the main bathroom. woohoo! Finished painting the living room during our last snow storm over the weekend.

So during THIS snow storm (Monday night-Wednesday morning), I caught up on grading and posting grades for families, and I even had time to play around with some stamps. 2 Red Banans posted a background challenge this week. Participants need to stamp a background for thier projects. Melissa at TMS posted a sketch challenge this week too, so I combined them to create the card below.

My DD Karsyn even played along! First up is her card, mine is below, in case you cannot tell the difference. ;)



Stampin up whisper white and Melon Mambo cardstock, along with Bazzill Bling Jade Green
CTMH "Teen Princess" stamp set and $1 Studio g Sweet Princess set
Silver heat embossing powder, CB Swiss Dots dry embossing folder, multiple punches, dimensional dots, mini pink brads, green bric-brac ribbon
Thanks for checking in on us, hopefully we will also weather the next storm!

2 comments:

  1. AWW Jen! Miss K did an awesome job with her card! heehee! Yours is adorable too...;) Love the colors and layers of these - the sentiment and image are perfect together with all the right embellis. Happy cold wintry Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Jen...these are adorable!! Miss K did a fabulous job!! So did you!!

    ReplyDelete