Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The bell still rings....


for those who really believe! I absolutely love the story The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburgh, and share it with my students in various capacities throughout the year. This text is a wonderful story, but I used it a lot to teach author's message, inferring, setting, and writing memoirs. Anyways, I wanted to share a special gift with my students, so this is it! Basically it is a postcard inside a cello bag with a topper. On the backside of the postcard is a train stamped with the Choo Choo train set from CTMH, and the message on this side is a digi I created and printed in a shade to match Rich Razzelberry
This digi will be available for free next week over at SIWS by Jen. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific gift for your students!! They will love it!!

    ReplyDelete