Thursday, July 16, 2009

2-in-1.... and I am BACK!


WOW~ we had a great time up on the islands, but am glad to be home again at my crafting space. I was trying my darndest to come up with a design for a card for a DT submission, and I did while we were on vacation. All I kept thinking about was the design I came up with in the middle of one night. Silly crafting syndrome! Anyways... we got home and I immediately checked the threads on SCS for some challenges!


So this card meets the requirements for 2 challenges-- CAS23 on Splitcoast Stampers and an invite-only challenge thread I belong to SCS as well. This card SOOO exhibits my decorating style, which is clean and simple, fairly modern. It is also my personality-- smooth and easy-going, with great bursts of colorful moments all over! And since red is my FAVO color, it had to be the bursts.

I think this card would be great done in a black & white combo, or any other bright shade against the white.

Deets:

Cardstock: GP White

Ink: SU! Real Red

Accessory: 3/8" red grosgrain ribbon

Other: 3 scored lines across the bottom, but they are hard to see in the pic.

2 comments: