Monday, May 25, 2009

Inkeriffic has Arrived

Ok, a little about me: I am a mom to my 3 year old DD Karsyn, a teacher, and scrapper and stamper. I have quite a collection of the the traditional ink and rubber, but have recently become addicted to digi-stamps, Dustin Pike's in particular. :) As well as SCS devotee, in my spare time.



Every since I started scrapping (way back when, when Stampin Up was the only place to get uour supplies), my journaling was done on the computer and printed out, then added to the card or scrapbooking page. So after downloading about a hundred digi images, I decided to use some of the phrases with them. And being a literacy teacher, i LOVE to play with words, use puns, double inuendos, and so on. So that is what you will find here-- digital stamps with phrases to use on your cards, scrapbooking, and projects you create.



Keep checking back for more as I complete them. In the mean time, click on the image below to get the free digiphrase.

4 comments:

  1. Jen~how exciting!!!! Congratulations & thanks for the free digi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And buy one in every color! Great digi and congratulations Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYY Jen! That's hilarious, great minds indeed. ;)

    ReplyDelete